QUARANTINE-FREE FLIGHTS TO SINGAPORE
The concept of VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) flights, reserved for vaccinated passengers, is no longer used by the Singapore government as of April 1st, 2022. This information below is therefore no longer relevant.
OUR VTL FLIGHTS
OUR VTL FLIGHTS TO SINGAPORE
Flights AF256 departing from Paris-Charles de Gaulle are scheduled as follows*:
- Until 27 March: Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- From 28 March to 29 May: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- From 30 May to October 29: Daily.
*Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
VTL FLIGHT CONDITIONS
To travel on a VTL flight, you must:
- Be fully vaccinated and have an approved vaccination certificate
Apply for a VTP (Vaccinated Travel Pass) before departure for short-term stays and for work permit holders
- Have only traveled to/transited through participating VTL countries or any countries part of the European Economic Area and/or Singapore in the last 7 consecutive days before departing for Singapore
- Arrive in Singapore on a designated VTL flight
- Submit a negative pre-departure Covid-19 PCR test or a professionally administered ART taken within two days prior to the flight's departure*
- Submit a health declaration up to 3 days before arriving in Singapore
- Take an unsupervised self-swab Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 24 hours of entry into Singapore and report the results before proceeding with their activities in Singapore
- Download the TraceTogether app on a mobile device
- Purchase travel insurance before departure with a minimum coverage of SGD 30,000 for Covid-19-related medical treatment and hospitalization costs in Singapore.
CONNECTION IN SINGAPORE
If you have a connection in Singapore on a flight operated by Air France or a partner airline, you are authorized to travel on a VTL flight if you meet the following conditions:
- You must be vaccinated against Covid-19 by a Singapore-approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to your arrival to on the territory
- You must provide an English-language vaccination certificate in digital or paper format (the EU digital Covid certificate is accepted)
A pre-departure Covid-19 test is not required for travelers transiting through Singapore. However, the entry requirements for their final destination country may apply.
If the VTL program is suspended, Air France will comply with the authorities' directives and inform our customers of any changes